Mind Meld 33 | You Are a Thing the Whole Universe Is Doing, with Noah Lampert
Noah Lampert is the man behind the Mind Pod podcast network and the Synchronicity podcast.
LISTEN | ITUNES YOUTUBE ARCHIVE STITCHER
These mind melds are brought to you by YOU! Find out how to support us and receive rewards in the process at our Patreon page.
I (once again) nearly bamboozled myself into thinking I could distill this introduction down into a clever bitesized chunk of wisdom that would serve as the perfect psychic appetizer for the meaty main course of this mind meld. It’s tough thing to do in general and in a really sprawling one like this there’s no way it’s going to happen. That said, this one tickled some of my favorite existential erogenous zones, some of which I shall presently lay out in a bullet pointed list.
Musings in this mind meld include –
- Zooming out to a cosmic POV and witnessing the spectacular orchestra of synchronicity that has led to your existence
- My naughty and inspirational philosophy of religion professor
- Podcasts are an embryonic version of some sort of hive mind technology
- Maybe the “messiah” is returning in the form of consciousness and technology
- The importance of “shedding skins,” social morphing and reality tunnel recognition
- “The bad news is you’re falling through air with no parachute, the good news is there is no ground”
- You have existential needs but don’t want to pigeonhole yourself to a religion, now what?
- Is reality getting more “psychedelic?”
- Noah’s multi-month trip, subsequent crash and reintegration into society
- Why some people can attain success with ease and how karma may or may not tie into that
- “Man is made in God’s image” might actually mean…
- People are attracted to great art because it’s like a mirror to the soul
- Why it might be our duty to create
- Where flashes of creative insight might come from, alchemists and the collective unconscious
- Noah on why he thinks all of existence is a synchronicity