This mind meld is a love letter to everyone making the art, reading the books, having the conversations, or diving into experience. It’s also blazing-hot laser of vitriol directed toward the demagoguery, fear-mongering and fast-food philosophy permeating our news cycle.
In the sinew of the show, we converse with Cory Allen (a man who would definitely be a recipient of the psychic love letter mentioned above). Cory has not only developed a method for inner-exploration and self-realization, he’s helping thousands of others do the same through his podcasts, music, meditation courses and binaural beat projects.
Musings in this mind meld –
- Binaural beats, what they do and how to use them to enhance life, meditation and work performance
- Is there a “best” way to meditate? How I do it, how Cory does it
- Cory’s “astral” meditation
- Subjectivity, cultivating a positive mindset and the fact that the exact same circumstance can be interpreted in polar opposite ways
- The mystery of sound, from pop music to rapturous bliss
- Experiencing sound with multiple sense and augmenting your consciousness with it
- How to tell the difference between an earnest, authentic piece of work and an ego-driven one
- Psychedelic stretching and Yoga
- Cory’s Ayahuasca revelations
- Cory’s turbulent teenage psychedelic bathroom adventures