Mind Meld 196 | Networks of Intelligence with Marisa Peer
Motivational speaker, author, and therapist Marisa Peer enters the mind meld!
In this episode we rap about the psychic scourge of Coronavirus, cultivating certainty, why humans are so prone to self-sabotage, basic techniques for controlling your mind, hypnosis and more.
This mind-meld couldn’t have come at a more opportune moment. Yes, I’ve personally been trying to broadcast positive combinations of ones and zeros to you all, but there’s nothing like enhancing that effort with someone who really massages minds on a professional level.
We’ve got one. A true legend at that — Marisa Peer. As you’ll see she’s defiantly positive in the face of all of this. It’s amazing and inspiring and it makes me want to follow suit.
If you’re not familiar with her, she’s a hugely successful motivational speaker, therapist, author, and the founder of RTT- Rapid Transformational Therapy. A methodology that hinges upon the idea that behavior change doesn’t have to take months or years. Marisa is also a world-renowned hypnotherapist.
Musings in this mind meld include–
- The psychic climate brought about by Corona.
- Why it’s so important to cultivate certainty
- Why we should endeavor to use positive self-talk
- Why humans, in general, are so prone to self-sabotage
- The relationship between evolutionary hangovers and a lack self-belief
- Basic techniques for controlling the mind
Support Third Eye Drops
- Crowd-sponsor us and get rewards on Patreon
- Try Four Sigmatic’s super shrooms at 20% off
- Review and sub on Apple Podcasts