In this six-way mind meld recoded live at WITMA in NYC, we travel the hero myth cycle through conversation.
This conversation revolves around one of my favorite topics in the wonder-sphere, the monomyth. It’s near and dear to my heart because it’s so much more than a story device. It’s really a map that captures what it means to be a fully-formed human. It can be applied to nearly anyone on any path with equal potency.
Joining me on the panel are:
- Writer and running coach, Knox Robinson
- Artist and musician Colin Frangicetto
- Psychologist and Buddhist Teacher, Dr. Miles Neale
- Multidisciplinary artist, Seher
- Artist, Allison Strickland
Support Third Eye Drops:
- Buy some fantastic fungi elixirs from Four Sigmatic (at a discount!)
- Crowd-sponsor us and get rewards on Patreon
- Review and sub on Apple Podcasts
- Visit Thirdeyedrops.com